Handling the construction projects is becoming hard to manage nowadays. The people in Construction are in search for a tech-friendly and User-friendly Construction Management companion that is software. By considering above requirements of people in Industry I-Cost is providing highly advanced Construction Management System for effortless and hassle free handling of projects
Here we are discussing about how I-Cost can integrate seamlessly within your day to day operations to enhance your business efficiency.
Troubling to succeed in Time Management in between your team?
Time and task management is always in top place while we are speaking about Construction Management. Since the Industry depends on the completion timely tasks the people are in need of high performing construction time management software.
Features of Time Management Software
- Start tracking time on your project and manage your budget!
- Fully automated time tracking built for remote and distributed teams.
- Organise your projects, track work hours, and share reports with clients or management – all in one place
- Track and measure level efficiency to achieve target
- Time issues that affect construction often lead to delays in completion of the project.
- This issue is closely related to cost overrides because extension of project completion time in most cases leads to incurrence of extra costs.
- Other factors that may cause delays in commencement or completion of construction projects include changes that are made in design and construction schedules.
I-Cost offers all the tools to track any changes in the design / scope of works that are carried off and onsite. As all the timesheets are recorded against the allocated budget, if budget has not been allocated therefore it would be a change or is a tender error.
With the facility to identify project shortfall due to changes in the design or site conditions early on the project, it gives a better opportunity for the user to recover the cost incurred and discuss alternatives.
The early warning system in place in I-Cost would be a great benefit across the industry.
One of the leading causes of issues in construction projects is the delivery of materials by suppliers turning up late, quality of workmanship and production.
I-Cost Suppliers Management module provides a step by step management for the suppliers Qualification, On boarding, Segmentation and Collaboration.
Evaluation is the final step used to measure the suppliers’ performance and ensure that they meet the terms laid out by the contract based on delivery time, price, production, quality and service.
Key Benefits of using the supplier’s management module:
- Condensed costs – Having a supplier relationship management programme has the potential for a long-term cost savings
- Improved efficiency – Once the relationship between suppliers and company progresses with communication improving, the supplier will gain a better understanding of the businesses they are working with. They will be able to improve the operational flow thus reducing delays in the supply chain.
- Priceuncertainty minimised – In supplier relationship management, companies can take advantage of fixed or discounted pricing or scaled increases in exchange for longer contract terms, minimum order levels and other qualifying criteria.
- Reduced risk –with an up-to-date supplier detailed management system can reduce the chance of fraud, such as invoice fraud, between staff and suppliers, while also providing the added benefit of eliminating supply problems in a way that minimises risk.
Estimating / Budgeting
- Having a good database / library of previous job costing would easier the process of estimating!
- The right estimating tool will make your business more efficient in winning the right project that fits your company.
- I-Cost have the facility to import previous library, excel, rich text file.
- I-Cost will assist in providing the right assistance for pricing of each activity breaking down installation, material and equipment costs
- All is done more accurately with our automated system. This removes the likelihood of human error, potentially saving 20% of the cost of your construction project by avoiding rework.
- I-Cost allows you to monitor any updates and make changes to your project along the way. This is an excellent way to stay on top of your materials and the ongoing costs of the project, as well as any changes to your original construction estimate.
- With the library of previous estimate / job costing in place, not only it saves time in carrying our new project estimation but it is more accurate.